Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mission Tracker

 
 
 
I bought one of these before our 1st son left on his LDS mission. 
I decided to hang it in the kitchen/mud room hallway where we
could all look at it regularly.  It has been wonderful! 
 
I ordered another one before our 2nd son left on his mission and it's great to be able to see them both together and focus on their service. 
 
I highly recommend this company and their product
It's a great way to have your family, friends, neighbors, etc.
follow your missionary and will also be a wonderful keepsake
for your missionary when they return home.
 
I write on the back of the calendar
the dates they enter the MTC,
enter their mission,
and transfer dates. 
I also include the names of their companions
and any leadership position in which they are serving.
 
It's a great product!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...