Monday, October 29, 2012

Missionary Halloween Ideas!

Here are some ideas for Halloween for your missionary!


Send this with your box of foot helpers

* Shoe polish wipes
* Gold Bond foot powder
* Gel shoe inserts
* Odor fresheners
* New socks
* Blister pads
* Good foot lotion
* Small foot roller for relaxing foot muscles

and

something good to eat!






Thanks to the Missionary Moms list for the idea below:

Gummy Body Parts Halloween List:

Here is the list that you send to your missionary.  It tells them to look at the wrapped package, guess what is in the package and then look up the scripture to see if they were correct.  Below are the items to collect and then individually wrap each item with the scripture reference taped on the top for your missionary.






From one of the missionary list moms:
"I have to tell you I was not successful in finding all the items. I was told that one could get a package of Gummy Body Parts at WalMart but as my luck would have it, my WalMart didn't carry them. I did however locate a package of Body Parts at Rite Aid today. They didn't have everything so I added some ideas I had on the bottom of the list that I am going to use. I did find some Halloween tissue paper at WalMart to use for wrapping. Hope you enjoy this.
 I heard that all the missionaries who got this loved it!  Have fun!"

Halloween Body Part Master:
Ears.........D&C 58:1
Mouth.......Psalms 8:2
Lips..........Psalms 140:3
Fingers......Dan 5:5
Eyes.........Jeremiah 39:7
Tongue......Proverbs 10:31
Feet..........Mosiah 15:15
Nose..........Genesis 27:27
Teeth........Psalms 58:6
Bug Juice....Exodus 8:21
Gummi Worms........2 Nephi 24:11
Anything with bats.....2 Nephi 12:20
Gummy Spiders..........Moses 2:25
Pumpkin Light............2 Nephi 10:14
Gummy Eyeballs.........Isaiah 52:8

Add Ins:
Heart........................1 Nephi 17:44
Pixi Sticks..................D&C 27:5
Bones.......................Ether 11:6
Popcorn Ball...............1 Nephi 16:10
Brain.........................D&C 130:19 

You can find MORE great ideas on my missionary Pinterest Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...