Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Simple Easy Crafts!

I have a lot of projects to start when the boys are back in school!  Here are a few that I think have a lot of potential:



My local Deseret Industries thrift store has TONS of these vases in stock.
And I think my basement storage room does too!
I love how you can
turn them into...


...these great "milk glass' vases!
I am thinking that it might be fun to do fall colors,
or even black and fill them with branches.

Another fun project will be following the subway sign trend.
Here's a great way to take an expensive store sign...



and turn it into your very own, and much cheaper, version!



I don't know that I will do the laundry version.
I'm thinking about a sports one.

And finally...


I cannot wait for this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...