Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cute Missionary Package Idea





Here's a fun idea for missionary care packages!  I've been putting them together based on the Be's from President Hinckley.  Here are some ideas to get you started:

BE SMART
* pens
* pencils
* highlighters
* notepad
* journal
* notecards
(school supply sales are a great way to get items cheaply)

BE CLEAN
* bar of soap
* sponges
* wet wipes
* hand sanitizer
* kitchen towel
* dish scrubber
(dollar stores are awesome spots for these items!)

BE PRAYERFUL
* prayer rock
* pillowcase
* heart item (keep a prayer in your heart)
* CD of peaceful music (mission approved)

BE GRATEFUL
* thank you cards & envelopes
* gift card to fast food place
* gratitude journal

Add a copy of a conference talk or two that goes with the subject for them to read and highlight during study time.

Just a few fun ideas for your missionary care packages!

2 comments:

  1. This is so clever!!! I love this! I have a son serving in the Ukraine right now, and I'm getting ready to send his Christmas package. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it helps! I will keep posting my ideas so check back often! My nephew is currently serving in Kyiv!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...