Friday, February 3, 2012

Scripture Marking Tips

I love having my scriptures marked with information that I find relevant.  Using these color ideas, I can easily see at a glance if the scripture I am reading is a scripture mastery scripture, important reminder during the Sacrament, counsel given, or even if it is mentioned in the Personal Progress book!  To me, I like knowing these things when we are reading from the scriptures in class, during Family Home Evening, on my own, or when a verse is mentioned in Conference or over the pulpit.  I also took the idea of marking all of the scriptures that mention Christ in the Book of Mormon from my in-laws who had their missionaries do it while they were serving a mission.  Hope this good idea helps you too!Scripture Marking Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...