Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Read the Scriptures ~ Great Tool!

For many of us, reading the scriptures each day is a resolution or goal that we set for ourselves.  I don't usually carry my scriptures around with me, and even though I have all of the scripture apps on my phone and iPad, I forget to look at them!  That's why I LOVE this website - ReadTheScriptures.com.  You set up an account, sign up for which books of scripture you want to read, what your goal is to read each day (verse/chapter/book) or your timeframe for reading it (year, month, week) and then each day, they send you your required reading through your email!  It has worked wonders for me and I can't live without it now!  Check it out and see if it's something that will work for you too!



I haven't tried out the app yet, but that's next on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...