Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Everyday Food ~ Love it!

Okay, I love cooking and decorating and organizing our home, but I really love cooking and decorating and home organizing magazines!  It's easy to get too many and then they all start to look the same.  One that I have loved for years and actually keep on hand to refer back to regularly is Martha Stewart's Everyday Food.  It seems to have a lot of articles and recipes that really appeal to how I cook and how our family eats.  If you've forgotten about this little gem, it's time to check it out again!





You can also check out the Everyday Food Blog!



There used to be an Everyday Food show on PBS, but I haven't seen it recently.
Check out the website for all of the past episodes, with dozens and dozens of recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...