Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good Costumes ~ Great Prices!

One of the shopping sites I like to go to is 6pm.com.  It's the outlet site of Zappos.com and has great merchandise at good prices.  *When shopping online, always go through shortcuts.com in order to get cash back on your purchases!  I love when I get that check in the mail!*

As I was looking for swimsuits for the boys, I noticed that a lot of their costumes are marked way down.  I'm not thinking about Halloween yet, but I remember when the boys were younger they loved to dress up and use our Halloween costumes during playtime.  If you need costumes or dress up items, this may be a good time to check out what's available here!


Prince of Persia - $12.94 (58% off)


Anakin Skywalker Light Saber $5.94 (63% off)


Alien Robe and Mask $8.80 (56% off)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...