Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Finds on Etsy ~ Tulips!

I am ready for Spring!  Please send warm thoughts our way.

That being said, I've decided to share some fun Etsy finds today.  These vintage and handmade items all have the similar theme of tulips!


Vintage 1950s tulip trivets

                                                    


Original Artwork by Luiza Vizoli




A darling pair of handcrocheted newborn booties trimmed with peach tulips




Swarovski crystal tulip earrings



Sweet Tulips lap size quilt


Tulip Silhouette Notecards




Vintage Hobnail Milk Glass Vase - Perfect for a spring bouquet of pink tulips!

1 comment:

  1. I love the milk glass vase. It reminds me of Grandma. I also love the earrings. I think you should send them to me because you love me. LOL
    Thanks for the tulips! I love them and have been eye-ing them at the store this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...