Monday, January 17, 2011

Scripture Journals ~ Awesome Idea!


This is by far one of the best scripture journal ideas I have found!  The author takes a blank, unlined journal and then adds a gospel topic at the top of every page.  Then, when she finds something that applies to that topic, she adds it to that page.  If she wants to do an in-depth study, she turns to that page and writes down what she learns.  She leaves a few blank pages at the front for an index/table of contents, and adds conference talks that she has resized to fit in the books.  I love this and I love that her goal is to be able to leave one book and one set of marked scriptures for each of her children!  What a fantastic gift!  Now you know what I will be working on each day!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this idea! I'm totally going to do this myself. It reminds me of something Grandpa would have done with one of his many notebooks, don't you think? LOL. Thanks for sharing!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...