Monday, January 31, 2011

Make Your Own Book List ~ Good Reads


I love to read!  And I love getting suggestions from friends and family telling me what to read next!  This website, goodreads, is a great way to keep track of books you've read, books you want to read, and the books that your friends and family members are currently reading.  I always print off my "To Read" list before I head over to the local library.  It makes it so much easier to find what I'm looking for!  I have also used it to reserve a stack of books before I go.  I love that it is a free service, and another fun thing is that you can enter book giveaways and get free books!  It's just an all-around great website.  Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...