* Blend leftover fruit in the blender, pour into ice cube trays, and freeze for later use in smoothies.
* Baker's Joy - use to spray baking pans; like Pam but has the flour already included in it
* Hydrogen Peroxide - great for all sorts of disinfecting, blood removal from carpets; mix 50/50 with water in spray bottles
* Plant bulbs using a "bulb tool" on the end of a drill - a quicker way to plant them!
* Make a telephone "Quick List" of all numbers called frequently; copy and place it in front of all phone books for quick reference.
* Organize recipes at http://www.livingcookbook.com/
* At Christmas, give homemade gifts to extended family members - cookie dough, knit, embroidery, woodworking, etc. Fun idea!
* Make important books for children to help them prepare for big events in life - baptism, priesthood ordination, missionary service, etc. You could personalize them with family information (photo of you at baptism, missionary photo, etc.).
* For outdoor parking during snow storms, place a tarp over windshield and secure at corners with magnets.
Here is a quick list of the coupon sites that you should check frequently! Just bookmark them on your computer - make a file under your Favorites for it and then they are all there where you can find them!
http://www.pgeverydaysolutions.com/ (proctor and gamble products, coupons, rebate info. etc.)
http://www.krazycouponlady.com/ (best for finding out about free items at Target, Walgreen's, Rite Aid, etc.)
Hope these come in handy for you!