Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Comparison Shopping ~ amazon.com vs. alice.com



I just heard about this site - http://www.alice.com/ - which has all of the products you use and ships them to you for free.  I wondered how it compared to amazon.com, which is where I get some of my cleaning products by the case.

I took Method Cleaners and compared them.  I love their Wood Floor Cleaner!  Method Wood Floor Cleaner was $5.97 on alice.com; it was $35.94 for 6 ($5.99 each) on amazon.com.  Amazon.com has free shipping only if you purchase the Prime Shipping Option, which normally goes for about $79.00 per year without a discount code. 

I'm thinking about trying alice.com.  I love their branding - "Everybody needs an Alice!" - and I'm curious to see if this could be a new way to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...